Kaplan University Masters in Counseling Programs
Counseling at Kaplan
- Masters in Counseling Degree Programs at Kaplan University: Kaplan University offers graduate-level psychology in three areas of specialization—general psychology, addictions, or applied behavioral analysis. Curriculum focuses on psychological theories, professional-practice strategies, and other assessment tools needed to provide the best possible patient-centered, collaborative care. With a degree from Kaplan, students can pursue specialist or supervisory positions in mental health, social services, or health care organizations.
- Required Credits: A minimum of 60 or 65 credits required for graduation
- Date School Established: 1937
- Address: 550 West Van Buren Street, 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- Student Enrollment: 61,000+
- Number of Faculty Members: 4,500+
- Scholarships and Financial Aid:
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Institutional Scholarships for those who qualify
Masters in Counseling Degree Programs from Kaplan
Masters in Counseling Online Programs
Online programs have grown in popularity as more accredited schools have started offering distance learning programs. Today, several schools offer master's in counseling degrees with dozens of specializations to select from. Find out more about each program by clicking on the links below and contacting the school with the forms we provide.
Capella University MS: Counseling Psych.MS: Addiction CounselingMS: Career CounselingMS: Mental CounselingMore Degrees...
University of Massachusetts MS: Family TherapyMS: Mental CounselingMS: Rehab CounselingMS: School Counseling
Looking for a Counseling Degree?
Use the degree finder below, and we'll help you find a counseling program.