Walden University Masters in Counseling Programs
Counseling at Walden
- Masters in Counseling Program at Walden University: Walden University’s MS in Mental Health Counseling programs offers two areas of specialization: forensic counseling and trauma and crisis counseling. Courses are offered online with residencies that offer personal collaboration with faculty, staff, and students. The program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), a specialized accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Required Credits: A minimum of 90 credits required for graduation
- Date School Established: 1970
- Address: 650 South Exeter Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- Number of Graduates: 49,500+
- Number of Faculty Members: 2,500+
- Scholarships and Financial Aid:
- Private Education Loans
- Tuition-Reduction Opportunities
- Student Payment Plans
- Higher Education Professional Development Program
- Veteran Benefits
- International Student Payment Plan
Masters in Counseling Degree Programs from Walden
Masters in Counseling Online Programs
Online programs have grown in popularity as more accredited schools have started offering distance learning programs. Today, several schools offer master's in counseling degrees with dozens of specializations to select from. Find out more about each program by clicking on the links below and contacting the school with the forms we provide.
Capella University MS: Counseling Psych.MS: Addiction CounselingMS: Career CounselingMS: Mental CounselingMore Degrees...
Looking for a Counseling Degree?
Use the degree finder below, and we'll help you find a counseling program.